MOST DELICIOUS Healthy Spicy Chicken Mac Cheese ONLY 500 CALS pasta foodie recipe fitness
Creamy, Spicy Chicken Mac and Cheese in 25 minutes! SO easy to make, PACKED with protein, calorie friendly and great for meal prep.????????
• 3-4 chicken breast, cubed (approx. 500g)
• 2 tsp olive oil
• Season with salt, pepper, paprika, oregano and garlic powder
• 1 cup any milk (we used 1%)
• 1/3 cup light or fat free cream cheese
• 1/3 cup low fat cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
• 3 tbsp any hot sauce
• 170g cooked macaroni
• optional: cilantro or parsley
• make sure to cook your sauce on low heat, and give it some time to thicken. If you’d like to speed up the process, add 1 tsp of flour! Also, adding 1/3 cup pasta water to your sauce can also help with the sauce sticking to your macaroni.
• use a buffalo hot sauce for a “buffalo chicken mac and cheese!”!
• double the measurements for 6 total servings for the entire week as a meal prep!
Serving Size: 3 people
Calories/Macros (Per Serving):
Approx. 498 calories
#recipe #cook #cooking #homecooking #foodies #healthy #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #macaroni #macandcheese #chicken #pasta #cheese #fatloss #weightloss #highprotein #mealprep #lowcalorie #cleaneating #healthyeating #fitnessjourney #easyrecipe